Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to my blog, dedicated to helping church drama directors and teams. It's an offshoot of "Let's Skit Crazy" at www.ChristianSkitScripts.com, where you will find the free scripts for you to use, and soundtrack CDs created especially to help you present them with a greater impact. Visit the site for lots of free scripts you and your team will go crazy over!

On this blog page, you'll find an ever-increasing collection of my random musings, thoughts (and occasional rant) on skits, comedy, drama, performance, anything that pertains to the general topic of using these tools to communicate Biblical truths to the viewer. I'll add them as they occur to me, in whatever order they come, and perhaps as you visit occasionally to catch up on the latest, you'll find something useful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment