Thursday, February 7, 2013

New MP3 Download Features


I'm excited about a new feature I am offering on my skit site at www.ChristianSkitScripts.com! I am now using the PayLoadz.com service to make available instant downloads for all my soundtracks.

Up to now, when someone wanted to buy an MP3 download, visitors would click a link to let me know that they wanted one. Then, I would email them back with a link to the payment page. Then, once they had paid, I would email them back with the link to a page with the files, which were password protected.

Now, however, buyers can choose right away which they want; CD, or MP3 download. If they select the MP3, they can add it to cart, pay, and instantly have access to the download page. Much easier for everyone!

Below is a link to my store on the Payloadz.com site; you can go there to order, or use the link found in the Soundtrack Info box on each script page at the main skit site:www.ChristianSkitScripts.com!

Click here to view all the products in my Payloadz.com store!

No comments:

Post a Comment